Joint Webinar | November 19 at 2pm ET | Register Here
Phil Baratz, President of Angus Energy
Steve Abbate, Managing Director of Cetane Associates
Marty Kirshner, Director of Client Service at Gray, Gray and Gray
Richard Goldberg, President of Warm Thoughts Communications
While many propane and oil companies successfully adapted to the first outbreak of COVID-19 last spring, it is quite another challenge to go through an entire heating season with the pandemic resurgent.
Like all crises, there will be both unique challenges and opportunities. Choices you make may have significant repercussions far beyond this year.
Forewarned is Forearmed
Four respected industry experts will share their insights and recommendations. This webinar will be a fast paced, one-hour exploration of items that should be in every owner or managers to-do list.
- PPP forgiveness- implications and curveballs
- 5 ideas to generate more cash from customers quickly
- Rethinking your delivery approach given the unpredictable nature of consumption this year, and the real possibility of drivers being out for long stretches
- Considerations about cybersecurity, particularly in a semi-remote workforce environment
- Important new variables to consider if you are thinking about selling or buying a business
- Thinking through What-If scenarios before you are in them
- Using smart marketing and sales to turn lemons into lemonade
In order to cover the most ground, each presenter will take 10 minutes to deliver their most important observations and suggestions, before turning it over to questions. Our goal is to pack one hour with maximum helpful content.