Discover the GREMLIN® Tank Monitors
All the bells and whistles. As little as half the cost.
Finally, a tank monitor that really delivers.
Angus Energy evaluated the best practices of every monitoring device before bringing to market a solution that embodies the best features at as little as half the cost of alternatives. We took proven monitor technology, harnessed the cost-saving power of the internet and leveraged proprietary integration methodology, so you can have complete confidence.
- Propane and heating oil models
- Readings go directly into your back office software*
- Customized alerts
- App that lets your customers check their readings and connect with you (they love this.) Click video to see it in action.
- Extended battery life and programmable transmission of data
- 10-minute installation
- Cellular, RF and WiFi versions
- Financing options available
- 1.5 million monitors currently in use worldwide
*ADDS, Cargas, BlueCow, AWE and more
For more information on the GREMLIN
Angus Energy has a 25-year track record for providing exceptional support to companies that deliver propane and heating oil. We understand how you run your business, you make money, and the challenges you face. When you choose GREMLIN tank monitors, you get more than a terrific monitoring solution; you get a partner who is dedicated to and capable of helping you improve your business performance.
- Data analytics: We provide in-depth reporting and insightful analysis of your delivery efficiency. Check out our BRITE®
business intelligence software to get a taste of just how deep we can go.
- Deployment analysis: We’ll help you prioritize which tanks need monitors first, and calculate your return on investment.
- Marketing and customer service training support: So you can roll out your GREMLIN’s for maximum impact
Why Tank Monitors?
In the old days, the game was simpler. Now winters swing from record cold one year to record warm the next. 15% of fuel customers have secondary heat sources. The K-factors just can’t keep up and that doesn’t even take into consideration propane accounts that are not on a heat curve.
As gallons per customer shrink, and good drivers are harder to find, your deliveries need to be as streamlined and flexible as possible. Industry experts agree that each delivery costs between $50 and $75 per stop. Filling tanks at truly optimum levels, reducing deliveries, and eliminating runouts, is a mission critical for today’s propane and oil companies.
Make your customers feel 100% confident.
Only 39% of propane and oil customers believe their company will never let them run out of fuel.* With Gremlins, customers will know you aren’t just guessing. They will have a smartphone app that shows them how much fuel is in their tank and when they will get their next delivery.
*2013 study conducted by Polk-Lepson research of fuel customers in 7 states.